About This Recipe
For the marinade:
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp red curry paste
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp clear honey
2 large, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 layers of rice noodles
1 small carrot, cut into fine matchsticks
½ ripe papaya, skinned, seeded and diced
⅓ cup of fresh coriander leaves
For the dressing:
1 tbsp wok oil
1 tbsp caster sugar
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a dish and add the chicken strips. Leave for an hour or more, if you are able.
- Soak the noodles for a few minutes in boiling water, according to the instructions on the packet. Drain, and set aside to dry while you cook the chicken.
- In a large frying pan or wok, stir fry the chicken in its marinade over a high heat until cooked through. Add the noodles to the pan and stir to combine, then remove from the heat.
- Add the carrot, papaya and coriander, then pour over the dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve with lime cheeks, if you used a fresh lime for the dressing.