About This Recipe
100g dried short pasta
3 spring onions, finely chopped
pinch of salt
2 tbsp water
½ 120g ‘log’ of goat cheese (e.g. Soignon Fromage De Chèvre)
Handful of dill leaves, chopped
100g hot smoked salmon flakes
- Cook the pasta in boiling water, according to the instructions on the packet. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, set a 24cm frying pan to warm on a medium-high flame. Break the eggs into a large bowl with the salt, water, spring onions and half of the dill, and whisk vigorously.
- Add the pasta to the pan and pour over the egg mixture. Break the cheese into small chunks and sprinkle on top, add the salmon flakes and stir.
- Cook over a low heat for 5-6 minutes, while you warm the grill. When the frittata begins to pull away from the sides of the frying pan, move it under the hot grill and cook for a further 5-6 minutes until golden and set.
- Sprinkle the remaining dill leaves on top and serve hot or cold with a green salad and cherry tomatoes.