About This Recipe
100g goat butter, at room temperature
1 large bunch of oregano, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
4 lobster tails
1 bunch of asparagus
1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Heat a griddle pan while you prepare the oregano butter. To do this, place the butter, oregano and seasoning in a mini chopper and whizz together until blended well. Mould into a sausage shape and roll in a twist of foil. Place in the freezer to chill for 10 minutes.
- Cook the lobster tails over a high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, until the shell is deep orange and the flesh has turned opaque. Remove from the heat and rest for a minute, then use a sharp knife to cut the shell down the middle. Alternatively, cut the tails in half lengthways, before cooking over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Brush the asparagus with a little olive oil and season. Cook on the griddle for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Place the lemon wedges on the griddle to warm while you arrange the tails on beds of asparagus and top with slices of oregano butter.
- Add a sprig of oregano and serve with the lemon wedges on the side.