About This Recipe
2 escallion shallots, chopped
3 sticks of celery, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
200g baby button mushrooms
1 tbsp flour
250g dried linguini
1 cup of vegetable stock
100g soft goat’s cheese
¼ cup of fresh basil leaves, chopped
¼ cup of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
Parmesan cheese to serve
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil while you fry the onion, celery and garlic in a little olive oil.
- When the onions become transparent, add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes until the juices run.
- Put the pasta on to cook according to the instructions on the packet.
- Stir the flour into the vegetables and cook for a minute, then add the stock and season to taste. Cook for 8-10 minutes until most of the liquid has been absorbed and the sauce is nice and thick. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the soft goat cheese and fresh herbs, and serve immediately with the linguini, fresh ground pepper and a sprinkling of parmesan.